Fighting the good fight
Whitfield Bryson LLP
900 W. Morgan Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
As an attorney at Whitfield Bryson LLP, Drew Hathaway focuses on representing consumers in complex litigation. His primary focus is on product liability and consumer protection class actions both in the United States and internationally throughout Europe. Drew is experienced in creating foundations and international corporations necessary to pursue collective redress abroad while navigating complex tax issues. Drew has extensive experience working with attorneys, funders and partners on international litigation projects in the Courts of Amsterdam, the United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Spain and Portugal. Drew’s international work is done with Milberg Partners LLC.
Drew graduated from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2003. While studying, he was a member of the varsity swim team at Chapel Hill. Drew earned his J.D. from Campbell University School of Law in 2007. While at Campbell, Drew was a member of the National Moot Court Team, inducted into the Order of Old Kivett and was an editor for the Campbell Law Observer.
Drew spent the first eight years of his career practicing as a defense lawyer with a primary focus on medical malpractice and commercial litigation. Drew has extensive trial experience and has received numerous honors as a trial attorney including recognition as North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars, a peer selection for the top 2.5% of North Carolina Lawyers under the age of 40.
Since 2007, Drew has been on the board of directors for Vidas De Esperanza. Vidas is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that provides free health care and educational opportunities to the underserved in North Carolina and in Mexico. Drew is a member of the Public Justice Foundation, the American Association for Justice, the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the Wake County Bar Association and the North Carolina Bar Association.
Drew is married with five-year old twins and a seven-year old son. Drew’s wife, Dr. Catherine Hathaway, is a hospitalist who is board certified in internal medicine, geriatrics, and nephrology. Drew enjoys gourmet cooking and spending time with his family.
- State of North Carolina
- State of South Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Registered as Foreign Lawyer in England and Wales
- North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill: B.A., 2003
- Campbell University School of Law: J.D., 2007
- Public Justice Foundation, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Member
- Wake County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Vidas De Esperanza, Board of Directors
Let’s start talking about your case right now with a free consultation!
Whether you’re certain that you have a case or just want to talk to an experienced lawyer, we’re here to help. No matter how complex the case or how daunting the opposition, we fight for our clients every step of the way.
Get in touch
Toll free: 855-668-2680
I feel like they really care about me. I consider them good friends.